Gorilla Glue® is an incredibly strong glue known for its industrial holding power and versatility, even in wet conditions and regardless of the surfaces to be bound. It easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass and more. Because this glue is often found in many households, Gorilla Glue® ingestion is a common emergency in dogs and is a very serious medical condition. If swallowed, any amount of this glue can expand to a size that may cause an obstruction of your dog’s stomach where emergency surgery would be necessary. This time-lapse video, “When Gorilla Glue® Gets Wet,” shows what happens when Gorilla Glue is eaten by a dog – which, given its sweet taste, happens far more often than you might think.